Saturday, October 2, 2010

...Rick Sanchez

After taking a day to think about this I am now ready to talk about it. Rick Sanchez, my former boss, was fired from CNN after he made some controversial comments about Jon Stewart and Jews. He called Jon Stewart a "bigot". Actually you can hear the radio interview here:












Although I do not agree with what he said, I do see the point h was trying to make. As with most comments that become controversial if he would have thought about what he was going to say before saying it he would have expressed his feelings in a more educated and more thoughtful way. Either way Rick is fired and who knows what the future holds for him. I do think he will land another job somewhere in the near future and I hope he and his family is doing well. For the time being though I am going to give Rick Sanchez a Digit Down because he just should have thought about what he was saying before saying what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment