Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big House Blog Michigan Spring Game Contest

BHB Readers:  Here is your chance to get some free gear while you watch the Spring Game this weekend.  We all love the Spring Game because we get to see the winged helmets back on the football field again.  This will also be interesting because it's Coach Hoke first time in the Big House as the Wolverines head coach.


Here's the deal:

Smack Apparel has been kind enough to give my readers 6 Tressel Tattoo & Pawn T-Shirts.  We have 2 L's, 2 XL's, and 2 XXL.  These shirts are all over the media and even in a Columbus Business Blog.


View TresselsT...jpg in slide show

If you would like to win one of these shirts, please email me the following at thebighouseblog@hotmail.com.

Title: Spring Game Contest

Pick two MVP's for the Spring Game.  1 on Offense and 1 on Defense.  (I will give you a hint, don't go obvious like Denard and Mike Martin.  I'm looking for guys that will make a New impact next year)

I will do a post Sunday Morning on my Spring Game thoughts and will also pick the MVP's.   If we agree - you win!  The first 6 emails with the names or close will win.  I will also need your shirt size and will email you back for your shipping address.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks! Enjoy the game and Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment