Monday, April 11, 2011

...Hangover Part II

First it was Mel Gibson who was supposed to make a cameo in the film, but he was removed due to some blah blah blah Hollywood business. Now ti seems that Mel's replacement Liam Neeson will also be replaced. Apparently the director, Todd Phillips, wanted to re-shoot the scene, and others, and Liam was just not available...So he was replaced. He has been replaced by the director of "The Notebook" Nick Cassavetes. This seems to be odd, though I am sure the reason is good enough for many. I am not sure I am going to see the money, I have no need to nor do I care enough. I just wonder if this will be the last somewhat controversial thing we hear about this movie before it is releases. Just last week the trailer for the movie was pulled from theaters and off sights online because it was too "raunchy". What is next for this film? Though the movie will probably go straight to number one when it is released and fans will love it and so on I am going to give this latest news a Digit Down. It reminds me of a less expensive version of "The Hobbit".

No comments:

Post a Comment