Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...Kristin Cavallari

No she is not getting her on reality show on VH1 like her former cast mates...yet. Kristin is getting married, to a football player, a starting football player. Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are engaged to be married, she said, "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him." This marriage does not make sense to me. She seems about as mature as a 12 year going through puberty and he seems so blah. He is not good looking in anyway so I guess it is a marriage of means? I do not see this marriage lasting long, though for his sake I hope it does because he stands to lose a lot of money. Also if he does not perform well this season she will be blamed for it. His job is not on thin ice, but he is no Tom Brady in the stability department, especially after he gave up in the playoff last season. Any who I am going to give her a Digit Up for getting engaged and I guess doing better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment