Monday, April 25, 2011

...Paula Abdul

She is back and hopefully better than ever. Simon owell has confirmed that Paula Abdul with be a judge on his new show "X Factor". Of her he said, "I've always wanted Paula. Always been very vocal about that. I missed her the second she left ['American Idol']. Always loved working with her even though she can be a pain. ... I don't know what it is about her, but I've always clicked with her. You just have to get that chemistry, and she's right. I've never found anyone better than her." He also confirmed that a judge from the U.K. version will be joing. That judge would be Cheryl Cole. Of her he said, "I thought she was bright, cute, knew what she was talking about, ambitious. And you meet someone special a few times in your life, and this girl is special," Cowell raved of the Girls Aloud singer, 27. "If people take to her like the British public did, I think she's going to do really well in America. And Fox was desperate to hire her." Though Simon has announced and confirmed them as judges, no contracts have been signed for them. I am glad that Paula and Simon are back together again, as I am sure many veiwers will be. They do have great chemistry and it works well. I have always thought that if Simon was not goign to marry Terri Seymour then he should marry Paula, it would be great. But this is TV and this reality TV marriage will draw in big raitings. I am giving Paula Abdul a Digit Up for landing a job after her own show did not do so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment