Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Michigan Tuesday: Old Faces New Places

We all knew that Kaleb Ringer is releated to former MSU star Javon Ringer.  Here is what Javon had to say about Kaleb committing to the WolverinesI tried (to get him to MSU). I definitely wanted him to do what was best for Kaleb. I wanted to make sure that he took all his visits and went to all the different schools so he could find the best fit for him and to go to a place that he could get some playing time right away.


I do not like that it is Michigan and I don’t have a problem saying that. I’m not a big fan of Michigan with me going to Michigan State. I have a lot of respect for Michigan. No matter how much you dislike them, they’re a great team.


I still know some of the players who played there. I will support my nephew. I hope that he does great. I pray that I left a good enough legacy at Michigan State and I’m pretty sure that Kaleb will do that same thing at Michigan.


Whatever happened to Michigan's Walk-on QB from Pioneer Nader Furrha?  Well, he didn't last long at Michigan.  He was a back up at Riverside City College last year and now has accepted a scholarship offer to play at Morgan State next season. “I thought I was going to get more opportunity (at Michigan), it didn’t work out so I moved on,” Furrha said. “It was hard leaving, but it was a move I had to make for myself.”

UMass rode the wave of their good performance at the Big House to a invitation to the MAC Conference.   The official announcement is expected tomorrow at 5:00.

We knew Michigan's Basketball's 2011/2012 incoming recruiting class is strong but is it really this good?  MaxPreps did their top 100 and look how Michigan did:  #62 Carlton Brundidge - PG,   #82 Trey Burke - PG, and #100 Max Bielfeldt, PF/C.  Carlton and Trey are not big surprises but Max wasn't even rated by Rivals or Scouts - zero stars and he is a top 100 player on MaxPreps!  Sounds good to me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment