Tuesday, April 5, 2011

...Cindy Jackson

If you know me then you know I am so pro plastic and cosmetic surgery you would think I was a doctor myself. I love the positive effects it can cause and I love that we live in a world that gives us an option to change what we do not like about ourselves. I woke up today and started watching television, actually I just turned it on and put my head back under the covers. I heard them mention this and i instantly perked up. I saw this woman, this record holder for the most cosmetic surgery, and I said to myself, "wow she looks good." Cindy has had 52 procedures, 14 of which were surgical, and she is 55. She does not look like your average 55 year old, and I respect that. I would love to meet Cindy and get some 1-on-1 pointers on how to go about getting proper surgery and maybe even go to her doctors. What they video below and you will understand why I am giving Cindy Jackson 2 Digits Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment