Monday, April 18, 2011

...Dog the Bounty Hunter

It seems that after Nicolas Cage was arrested Saturday he was bailed out by Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth Chapman. He is a bail bondsman and he says he was just doing his job, "I performed my duties as a bail bondsman and not in connection with our show. This is what I do for a living. There are two sides of my job: I release my clients after they have been arrested; and pick them up if they don't show up in court. I do not believe the latter will be the case for Mr. Cage." His wife Beth Tweeted about it afterwards, "My guy just walked out of the jail damn new Orleans 8 hours holy cow that's a lot of time to process one guy. Yes we write nation wide Bail Bonds we can get anyone out in any state right from right here in Hawaii." Though they claim it is not for publicity, we all know that a part of it is or else we would not know or care, though a lot of us still do not care. On the other hand this is a somewhat god way to get your business out there and I am sure many people now know that they can always count on Dog to get them out of jail, and put them back if they do not go to court, and possibly get on TV. I am going to give Dog the Bounty Hunter a Digit Up for this publicity ploy. I think at this point he may even be bigger than Nicolas Cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment