Monday, July 4, 2011

...Daniel Radcliffe

I have never seen a Harry Potter movie nor have I ever read one of the books. I take pride in that and I will continue to avoid them. Today I read that Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has given up alcohol. He told GQ Magazine, "I became so reliant on (alcohol) to enjoy stuff. There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me." He says he has become teetotal, something I have been for life, just because. A young man with his fame and fortune, $72 million to be exact, could have avoid this reality for years, but he decided to take a step and change his life while he was still young and able to. This is something we can all agree we wish some of our Hollywood stars would do, Lindsay Lohan anyone... He says he wishes he could be one of those people who could go out and a have a couple of drinks and stop, but he cannot, so he finds joys sitting at home and reading, or talking to somebody that makes me laugh, awwww. He then added, "There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life." Very mature Daniel. I am going to give you a Digit Up for your mature decision. I just hope he does not fall off the wagon later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment