Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...Brett Favre


My football hero Brett Favre has returned to the Minnesota Vikings in grand style. Farve watch 2010 sort of ended yesterday when he flew in with 3 fellow teammates from his home in Mississippi. Today he went t practice and told us all how this came about.


As you can see this was more than just a simple little decision, no duh right. He says this will be his last season, and it just might be. 20 is a good long even number. I do know what he means about the Super Bowl thing, and last year he was oh so close to going to the big game. I can sit here and tell you a million reasons why I love Favre, why I want him to win this year and blah blah blah, but for some reason I can only hope that this is a great year for him. He does not have to be as great as last year if he wins the Super Bowl though. I also just hope that he makes it through the season without getting injured very badly. Favre is almost 41 and he is a big target for and defensive player. I am going to give him a Digit Up for coming back and giving it one more shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment