Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...Heidi Montag

Divorces are happening this week, and so are the women who are getting them. Heidi Montag is going back under the knife to get her boobs done..again. I remember on the final season of "The Hills" she mentioned she wanted bigger boobs later in the future. Well the future is here and she has reneged on that. She wants to go from a size G to a D telling Life&Style magazine "My boobs are crushing me." Along with her boobs she seems t be having problems with her nose ummm....staying in place? She tells the magazine, "I don't want my nose to fall off like Michael Jackson's." Understandable but it seems like the damage is already done. Heidi might have the money to make this happen though. Rumors are swirling that her husband, maybe soon to be ex husband, Spencer Pratt is trying to sell multiple sex tapes of her an a Playboy Bunny. At 1st she denied it but now it seems as if she is looking to make a deal with Vivid. Anyway I am going to give Heidi a Digit Up for finally looking in the mirror and seeing the clown she has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment