Thursday, August 19, 2010

...Kings of Leon

I have been a fan of their music since I first heard them on the radio and even before I know their actual names, there music is really good. Sex on Fire, I still play it to this day and beyond, I can see into the future so I know that I am telling the truth. Well I just gained a whole new reason to like them. The band was asked if they would appear on the show "Glee" and they said no, they even added that they had never even watched the show hahaha. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has never seen the show. The band has been asked to appear or let their music appear in movies, shows, commercials, etc. They have all said no because that is just not their thing. Now for their sake I do hope that their music continues to sell very well and I hope that they stay fresh and real because if not all of these offers that they turned down will haunt them in their sleep...under a box...in an alley somewhere because they went bankrupt. But until that actually happens I am totally down with the Glee rejection and I am going t give them a Digit Up. If they do become homeless they can cash in this Digit Up for a middle finger because I probably would not give them change hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment