Saturday, August 28, 2010

...Paris Hilton

My my my, what has she done. Earlier this Summer Paris Hilton was arrested in South Africa after a World Cup match for suspicion of possession of marijuana, but those charges were dropped. It was then I started to remember all of those past pictures of Hilton smoking what seemed to be marijuana. I shrugged it off and gave her the benefit of the doubt. But now as this latest news of Hilton comes out about her being arrested for suspicion of felony cocaine possession it seems as if something needs to be done. Friday night Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits were arrested in Las Vegas after a motorcycle cop smelled marijuana vapors from the Escalade they were in. Hilton asked if they could go into the Wynn resort for privacy, a crowd had gathered. When she reached into her purse for lip balm a small bindle of cocaine fell out and she was then arrested ( her boyfriend was also arrested for suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs). Cocaine! Really Paris. I am not one to look past any type of drug abuse, but cocaine! Cocaine plus marijuana plus alcohol equals a lot of messed of life moment in the present and future. This would explain her thin figure. I am waiting for her to start having random nose bleeds, that would be the icing on the cake. I am a Paris Hilton fan, a big one, but this is not hot. It makes me wonder why a guy was trying to break into her house earlier this week. She lives in a guard gated Beverly Hills area, you cannot just sneak in. Was he looking for drugs or drug money? I am disappointed in Paris and so I must give he two Digits Down indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment