Sunday, August 29, 2010

...Emmy Awards: Best Dressed








Eva Longoria Parker: Always a red carpet winner no matter what.































Amber Riley: I think this was a great dress for her. Something that is not typical for someone of her size and it was a hit.



















Brooke Burke: White! I loved it. Her tan skin looked great in this.



















Edie Falco: It was plain and simple but it worked well with her and her personality.
















Glenn Close: For her age, she looks good. I think this color complimented her hair very well.















Gugu Mbatha-Raw: This looked great on television. Everything on her looks perfect.





















Heather Morris: Although the black on the waistline threw me, eventually I came to like it.























Heidi Klum: I love this on her. She loves minis and jewels and this time she got it right.



















Jayma Mays: Something about this gown works for me.

















Jennifer Carpenter: This dress was so beautiful it made up for her bad hair.




















Jewel: People will probably not like this gown, I loved it and I think she wore it well.























Julie Benz: I love white, especially when worn right. Maybe this is a Rachel Zoe client?
















Kathy Griffin and Maggie Griffin: Mom and daughter, how awesome. These two looked perfect together.


















Katrina Bowden: This looked great on her. Her hair and make up helped as well.
























Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick: They look good together.





















Lauren Sanchez: Sexy but not racy, just right.






















Lea Michele: Mature and elegant. The jewels helped as well.



















Nancy O'Dell: I guess I just really liked purple tonight...






















Sarah Hyland: Almost a tad too much with the train but the other parts of the dress and hair kept her in the winner's circle.

















Sofia Vergara and Julie Bowen: Both of these women are stunning in their own way. I liked both dresses.



















Stephanie Pratt: This is a mature party dress. If she wore the wrong shoes, this would have been a miss.




















Terri Seymour: It was very cute and all of the elements worked for her.




















Tracy Morgan: Tracy and his...ummm wife...date? They looked great together.
















Wanda Sykes: This was almost a miss but it seems to have worked on her. Just do not try this again Wanda.




















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------











Tina Fey: This dress was my 2nd favorite of the night. They talk about her wearing black too much but if it works, it works, and this WORKS!














Emily Deschanel: My 1st place. For some reason this was my favorite dress of the night. If was a ray of light! It was something totally different and it looked perfect on her.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment