Friday, August 6, 2010

...Zsa Zsa Gabor

Zsa Zsa Gabor is expected to return home today. She fell off of her bad last month, trying to answer a phone, and broke her hip. She will be going home and she is expected to recuperate. While in the hospital she had a horrible reaction to morphine and was in critical condition for days. She was expected to leave the hospital yesterday, but I guess they decided to hold her 1 more day. I do hope that this is not her last stand, I need a few more years of Zsa Zsa, even if she is not the Zsa Zsa I grew up with. I credit Zsa Zsa with exposing me to the socialite lifestyle and high society, the upper crust, even before I knew what my parents did I knew Zsa Zsa was someone who was magical and she just oozed luxury and wealth. Everytime I see a picture of her or one of her sisters I instantly smile, on the inside. That face, timeless beauty. That memorable voice, she is an icon and a trendsetter. She is 93 years old and I know that her days are numbered but I just want maybe 3 more years, although I think she could possibly hang in for another 7. I am giving Zsa Zsa Gabor a Digit Up and I hope she has a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment