Thursday, August 5, 2010

...The Real Housewives of D.C.

BORING! I know it was just the 1st episode but it was dull. It really just seems like one big tea party and Obama campaign put together. I swear everyone on the show is Probama and trying to show just how much they know him and because they know him that makes them something special. Well the truth is it does not, Whoomp Whooomp. So far if I had to choose a favorite one I guess it would be Catherine, the Brit with the sharp tongue, I like. The best part of this show is trying to figure out which one of these families will go broke 1st, and that would be the Salahi family again. I hope the season gets better, although the big climax was already revealed months ago, the Salahi's crash the White House, major. This show barely got green lighted anyway. If it ere not for that party crash this show would have never existed, so it does not surprise me that it is horrible. I really hope Bravo thinks long and hard about how they will improve on this show next season, there is always a 2nd season. I also hope that Bravo things even longer and harder about the future of the Housewives series. he O.C. Housewives are good, but taking a backseat to NYC, and everyone is taking a backseat to Atlanta and Jersey. I know that Bravo is considering adding Austin and then Miami to its Housewives franchise, and I do no know if that is such a good thing. Texas should have been done a couple of years ago and Miami should have been done right after the O.C. series started. Miami is sort of overexposed to us anyway, we can live without it. I am giving this a big Digit Down. Better luck next time Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment