Monday, August 30, 2010

...The Male View

We all have come to know and love, or at least accept, the hit daytime talk show "The View". Some have wondered if the show would ever add a man, at least a gay man. So fr other than the occasional male guest host it is still an all women co-hosted show and that is okay. Why? Well it seems as if there may be a new all male co-hosted version of The View coming out soon. It is being dubbed "The Male View". I heard this and thought, well that makes sense, I wonder why it took them so long t think of it. Names like Chris Rock and Robin Williams, not really but sort of. I think that those two guys would be great for the show, it would be a major plus for them. If this show does go through though they will definitely need a few younger more current guys to add tot he panel. Now the real and hard part, will guys watch? I think for the time being they will. New shows usually get a good boost and with the economy the way it is and so many guys out of work, what else will they do? I doubt the show would last forever or as long as The View but it is worth giving it a shot. I am giving this a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment