Monday, August 9, 2010

...USDA and FDA

So today there was a big story over the news about young girls hitting puberty as young as 7 years old. The doctors who did the study said that this is because of the higher rate of obesity in young children. Apparently fat contains estrogen and the more fat you have the more estrogen you produce which can speed up the growth of breast and eventually puberty. There is a growing fear of breast cancer in young women and behavioral problems. While the obesity rates are higher in children, higher than ever before, the doctors and researchers were not so ready to blame the feed that we eat. Think about it, although we do less, and maybe eat more, the food we eat is a large part of the blame. Look at this if you think I am lying. I find think that their should be major investigations done on the foods we eat and drink in relation to the way we have changed. Cows and chickens alone are so full of hormones you can go from infant to bearded man in 3 years. I could literally go on and on and on about this, it's close to my heart. I am giving everyone involved with this 2 Digits Down. You disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment