Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston

What the hey now! A month after professing their love for each other all over and through People Magazine, they are broken up. Apparently Bristol got mad not over the rumored baby he might have made with another woman, but with the fact that he said he was going to Los Angeles for some hunting show when he was really going to be apart of a music video making fun of her family. This is the 2nd time they have called off their engagement, but some are wondering if this is real. After their engagement last month the couple was out shopping around a reality show to studios about their life. Some are wondering if they are actually just going this to add more interest to their reality show. I think that this is a little too much too soon. I am sure they will be back together. Brett Favre flip flops less than these two. They are both young adults and they are continuing to make rash decisions. I do know that if this is true Sarah Palin is beyond happy, I bet she would hug and kiss every Democrat in Congress if this holds. I do hope that they are broken up, but I also do not care. I do not want to see them on magazine covers or on television unless they are doing legitimate acting. I am giving these two a Digit Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment