Friday, January 28, 2011

Big Bryant is Big Blue

Chris Bryant a 4 star OL to Rivals picked the Wolverines tonight over Pitt, Illinois, Arizona and Stanford.  There was also Ohio State interest and some question if he was ever offered by the Buckeyes or not.  Chris is a mountain of a young man at 6'5 330 pounds as a high school senior.

TomVH from Mgoblog catches up with the big guy tonight:  "It was a tough choice, I put a lot of thought into it. I went through each school, and when I said that name I knew it was the school for me. I'm comfortable there, and I have a good relationship with the coaches. I want to compete and work towards a championship. I'll be down there in June and I'll be ready to play football."


Chris has been to Michigan a number of times and seemed to be on the edge of a commitment for some time now.  The coaching change made him wait a couple of weeks as he got to know Brady Hoke and staff.  The new Michigan offense would seem to be a better fit for Chris who is expected to redshirt as he learns his position on the line (guard or tackle) and does some conditioning. 

Michigan needed another offensive line in this class and Chris is the guy.  Michigan would also like to round off the week with Jake Fisher who is visiting The University of Nike this weekend.   Let's hope he wants to stay close to home and be a Wolverine next year.   Chris, Jake, and Tony Posada would be a nice offense line class in 2011.




Chris Bryant Junior "HighLight" Video (Football - OL & DT)
Uploaded by ericrapier. - Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment