Wednesday, January 12, 2011

...The Game

So last night was the season premiere of "Teen Mom, but I did not watch it. Instead I tuned into the newly revived show 'The Game". Apparently I was not alone because it was watched by 7.7 million people, giving BET its 2nd highest ratings ever. The show was on the CW networks but was cancelled in 2009. No other network showed interest in the show and the cast flew in and held a lot of meetings with BET. Finally they green lighted it and the show moved form L.A. to Atlanta and they were brought back. For those who do not know what they show is about click here and read. I enjoyed the show on the CW and it is actually even better on BET, I will admit that. I cannot wait to watch what happens next, the drama is great. It is one of the rare shows that was cancelled and brought back to life. I also wished Girlfriends would have been picked up somewhere else, along with Ugly Betty, but oh well. I am giving The Game a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment