Thursday, January 20, 2011

...Jesse James & Kat Von D

Well well well.... These two are engaged to be married. Less than a year after his marriage ended he is back at it. This time though he is with a lady more his style. Tats from head to toe. She sounds like a trucker and looks like a biker's prize. Jesse told People Magazine, "You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs. I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.'" I am sure they are truly happy, although they split up a month ago and she went back to her ex boyfriend rocker Nikki Sixx. Anyway, this is no real surprise. They have been friends for year and they have a lot in common. I am sure Sandra is happy for him, although she must be a little surprised that she was once married to him, poor lady. For some reason I am going to go with the flow and give this a Digit Up, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment