Wednesday, January 26, 2011

...California

I may HAVE to move there. Why? Because it is where the industry lives. Movies and television shows are made there. New York City does it as well, but California is the state, Hollywood, and its surrounding cities, are the places whee things get made. I am not a huge fan of California, but it is okay. It is almost bankrupt and it has high taxes, insurance and real estate. I am not sure if I will enjoy living there, around people who are all pretty much the same. I do not want to become a celebrity, that is not my goal in life, but I do wan to make television interesting, new shows, possibly a movie or two. Florida is my home state, it is cool, but Miami is the location for things, and even that is limited. Miami is...Hollywood South. Who knows, maybe it will be New York City for me. They have fashion, business, and WEATHER. Rain, snow, sun, all of the things I enjoy. In California, Southern California, when it rains there is always a chance of a mudslide and a house or 6 falling down. I am getting ahead of myself, I am a few steps away from this, but it is better to plan ahead than get stressed when you finally get to that point. I am giving California a Digit...Down. This could change in the future, maybe a Digit up or 2 Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment