Monday, January 17, 2011

...Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs has taken his 2nd medical leave in 2 years. He previously left for 6 months for a liver transplant. No one knows how long he will be out this time or if he will return. They are assuming he will return but you never know. Steve Jobs of course is the CEO of Apple. Without him the company would have probably died in the 90's. He is the face and brains of the company. He is known for his straight tot he point attitude and for demanding the absolute best and most out of his employees. Without him the company will survive, but will it be as good as it was with him? Not for a long time, or at all. Many in the tech world are hoping for the best, maybe not his rivals. I have yet to fully jump into the Apple/Mac "cult". It is cool and hip but with everyone doing it I am not sure if I want to anymore. Soon I will have to though because they will be everywhere. I am giving this news a Digit Down and I will hope for the best for Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment