Sunday, January 16, 2011

...Golden Globes: Digit Downs






Seal & Heidi Klum: If this were the Grammy's I would give this a Digit Up.



















Scarlett Johansson: I feel like I saw this dress 4 times tonight, and no one wore it well.

















Sandra Bullock: I wish the hair were the only thing holding her back from receiving a Digit Up.





















Piper Perabo: This would have been better if it were a single strap dress.


















Olivia Wilde: Boring and thoughtless. Typical.



















Natalie Portman: I know she is pregnant, and she almost got a Digit Up, but the rose killed it.


















Mila Kunis: I am a huge fan and I think this was almost a hit, but it makes her look wide in the hips. Maybe if this were a deep blue, this would have been a hit.

















Megan Fox: This was a little frumpy up top, and that is were she makes most of her money.


















Leighton Meester: Almost, but something about the way she wore it and that stupid purse did not work for me.


















Kyra Sedgwick & Kevin Bacon:His shoes, her dress, no Bingo amigo.
















Kelly Osbourne: She works on a fashion show! This was not a good move for her.



















Katie Lee: This look is SO 2007.




















Julie Brown: That color was not working. It could have if the dress were sexier, but it was just there.

















Julia Stiles: When I think sexy, Julia Stiles does not come to mind. Sexy boring robot that always needs repairs, maybe. This has been done before. It is time to move on.

















Jon Hamm & Jennifer Westfeldt: His tuxedo looks better than her dress but when you come together you become one flop together.


















Johnny Depp: We get it; you are into France, you do not shower, you are over America and Hollywood blah blah blah.



















Jennifer Love Hewitt: This makes her look bigger than she may really be. The prom hair is a no go as well.



















Jennifer Lopez: If only she would have taken off the...shawl? Net? Breast veil? I have no clue but it messes up the dress.
















Jenna Ushkowitz: That dress looks like a cheap pinata. I am sure she is just full of fortune cookies and rice. Oh Snap!




















January Jones: Hmmmm.... All I can say is: The Lady is a Tramp. HA!

















Jane Lynch: The dress is not so bad, on the hanger. On her is just looks awkward.




















James Franco: I hope he finds a tailor by the time the Academy Awards comes to town.



















Hope Davis: The color, the dress, the hair, it was all wrong! I would not accept this dress as a gift.



















Helena Bonham Carter: She does her thing and I do my thing by giving it a Digit Down.



















Elizabeth Moss: I liked the color but the structure and pattern was too much.


















Christina Hendricks: I wanted to like this, and I kind of did, but there is no gray, just black and white. The hair should have been better.



















Christina Aguilera: It looked cheap. She should have worn a solid color because with her hair and make-up alone was enough to make your eyes squint.



















Carrie Underwood: This dress. I saw another version of it earlier and did not like it. The same will happen to you.



















Amy Adams: The extra hip fabric was not necessary at all. Maybe I would have liked it better without it. We will never know.



















Tina Fey: All I can say is another MISS by Tina Fey.













No comments:

Post a Comment