Wednesday, January 12, 2011

...Ted Williams

About a weeks or so ago I wrote about this man, the homeless man with a "golden voice". Well by now if you have not seen and or heard about him, tell me how that rock feels that you must live under. Today he and his ex-wife a 5 of his children, he has 9 total, are going to appear on a pre-taped episode of Dr. Phil. I am sure after the show they will have the update that I am about to give you. Ted has decided to check himself into rehab. Two days ago he got into an altercation with one of his daughters at a Los Angeles hotel, provided by the show, and he and his daughter were taken into the police station to talk it over. His family revealed that he has been drinking daily. We already knew about his previous drug and alcohol addiction, but it seems as if some things are harder to quit than others. He is checking himself in for drug and alcohol dependency. I am hoping that he does receive the proper treatment he needs to get better. I am sure he will. He has been battling these addictions for decades, but maybe this is finally what he needs to get clean. I am giving him a Digit Up for realizing he has a problem and seeking treatment for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment