Friday, January 14, 2011

...Zsa Zsa Gabor

I have semi-sad news to report. Zsa Zsa could not heal her right leg with antibiotics and doctors had to amputate it. She is now recovering. Doctors are optimistic that everything will go well. She is 93 years old and the last of the 3 famous Gabor sisters. As you know she has been in and out of the hospital since last July when she feel and broke her hip and received surgery. From swelling to blood clots throughout her body she has been in and out for everything. I do hope that she gets well, but her days seem to be numbered. But like I have said before, she is a tough lady. I thought she was going to die last year, but she proved me wrong, yay for that one. I do not know how much longer she will be able to pull through. She values her beauty and her life and I do not know if she would like to continue living this way. I am giving this news a Digit Down, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment