Saturday, January 22, 2011

...Meryl Streep

When you think of Meryl Streep I bet the 1st thing you think of is comedy queen right? Well she is. Apparently over the last 5 years her comedy movies have racked in 1.3 billion. Mamma Mia earned $610 million worldwide alone, it was also her biggest hit. The Devil Wears Prada, Julie & Julia and It's Complicated also helped her with that major total. She beat out Sarah Jessica Parker with $916 million earned, Katherine Heigl with $773 million earned, although I do not know how that happened at all, Cameron Diaz with $768 million earned adn finally Anne Hathaway with $727 million earned, maybe some of that was thanks to Streep's role in The Devil Wears Prada... I find it hard not to like Streep. I have not tried, but I could not if I wanted to. She is a great actress and seems like a wonderful person. She is Hollywood gold, a true A-List celebrity in a field of wannabes. I am giving Meryl a Digit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment