Monday, January 10, 2011

...Britney Spears

Britney Spears is ready to sell you an album. She released her new single "Hold It Against Me" a day ahead of schedule, it was leaked last week and blogs have been leaking it out as well so why not? Well I had a chance to listen to it and I was really hoping that it was going to be a smash hit. You know what? It was eh. Her fans love it, but they love everything she does. It is good enough to be on an album and it is not the worst song out, but it should have been better. The song will probably, 99% sure, it will go to number 1 soon, but I do not know if it is really worth that spot.





I know that I am going to be one of the few people who thinks this song is not good, I am okay with that. I am also okay with giving Britney a Digit Down. Stop being lazy and actually get back to the good pop, not this comparison pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment