Saturday, January 8, 2011

...Jim Carrey

So a month ago I talked about Jim Carrey breaking up his daughter's marriage. But that was then and this is now. No I am not going to talk about how Jim is begging his ex Jenny McCarthy to take him back as she consoles his daughter on the collapse of her marriage, due to Jim. No, this is a good post, all about Jim Carrey on Saturday Night Live. Here are just 2 clips of what he did, they were SO funny:








If you did not catch the show go to NBC.com and watch the full show online. It will be worth it. You will see why I am millions of people still love this guy. I am glad to know that he is still fresh and current and is not losing his funny like so many other past comedians. I guess they are still comedians, but not what they once were. Anyway I am giving Jim Carrey a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment