Thursday, January 13, 2011

...Piers Morgan

Do I love Madonna? Did the sun rise? Yes I know at times she has moments that you wish she could take back, but for better or worse she is who she is ans that is why I love her. Piers Morgan on the other hand does not. He recently told Billy Bush on Access Hollywood that she committed a "series of crimes" and he has banned her form his new show on CNN Piers Morgan Tonight. In fact her refers to her as "an irritant in my life for 20 years". What were these "crimes"? "Madonna and I, we've never really seen eye-to-eye. There was a bread roll throwing incident in London in the mid '90s; there was an incident at a hotel in the south of France [at] the Cannes Film Festival involving a photographer and a bodyguard; there's been an incident involving a pub owned by her recently departed husband, Guy Ritchie, where my brother was the manager." He also calls her "boring" and "annoying", but apparently the straw that broke the camel's back was this, "You know the worst thing Madonna did to me? Madonna's publicist once said to me, 'Listen to me, Madonna is not pregnant,' when I was running a newspaper. And I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Listen to me, Piers. Madonna is not pregnant.' The next day, they announced [the news] on a rival newspaper's website." Ouch. I am sure she cannot sleep at night. He says the only way she can come on his show is if she gets down on one knee and begs for his apology on television or the middle of Times Square. I think that it is petty, but he is who he is. I am sure his show will do below well, but not much is expected form CNN anymore after 8PM. I am going to give Piers a Digit Down. This is not very elegant or polite of him, especially as a British man he should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment