Sunday, January 16, 2011

...Golden Globes: Digit Ups





Amber Riley: I liked this bold choice on her. The color was nice and even the belt worked






















Angelina Jolie: Green is a great color on her, it makes her eyes pop.




















Anne Hathaway: She is finally understanding what sexy looks like. This was stunning on her.



















Christian Bale & Sibi Blazic: They complimented each other well. His hair looked nice and full as well.


















Claire Danes: It was simple and pink and it worked well with her overall look.



















Dame Helen Mirren: Forever elegant.




















Eva Longoria: Amazing. I loved everything about this dress. It was probably my favorite of the night.

















Giuliana Rancic: For once I forgot how much of a big headed Chihuahua she looked like.


















Halle Betty: She took a chance. It worked for me. It is just enough, but right on the tip of too much.




















Jane Krakowski: She is pregnant and she looked great. The color was wonderful on her.



















Jennifer Lawrence: I liked it. I almost did not, but it grew on me.

















Jessalyn Gilsig: This was a pretty dress. Black yes, but the fabric looked nice.

















Julianne Hough: I see Ryan Seacrest let her borrow his stylist for the night. This looked good on her.


















Julianne Moore: I know many people hated this but I liked it a lot. The it color of the year and the dress was different and just right for her.

















Kaley Cuoco: The tiering of this dress looks pretty on her and reminds me of a Spring wedding.





















Lea Michelle. I refuse to watch Glee, but this chick has a good sense of style.















Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham: What an attractive couple. I approve of both of their looks.





















Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones: The green dress alone would have been enough to land them on the Digit Up list, but Michael looked like a true gentleman next to her.

















Naya Rivera: This Latina showed off all of her humps, bumps, lumps and curves in this. Almost a tad too much, but she is walking the line just right.




















Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: She is tall and modelesque and he is a country star. Together they are cute.


















Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson: They pretty much always look good at these things.




















Robert Downey Jr. & Susan Downey: I really liked his attire. The gray, red and black did it for me. It helped me overlook his wife's somewhat blah dress.

















Sarah Hyland: It is like her coming out dress. The good old fashioned kind, not the Bravo, MTV and Logo kind. Stunning and beautiful.




















Vanessa Williams: Has she ever had a bad day? I am sure she has, but it is not today!












No comments:

Post a Comment