Wednesday, January 19, 2011

...Kettlebells

So I have seen these around for a couple of years but never thought much of them. I mostly saw women using them in aerobic classes or whatever so I assumed they were lightweight weights for women, like those colorful free weights that do not seem to be more than 10 pounds. Anyway I picked up a 20 pound kettlebell, no big deal. I started using it as instructed by a video, and I started to understand why some of those chicks were very very toned. Yep i said chicks. I am no sexist, but I do like to word, it is short and snazzy. I must say that I am now very inclined to go out and buy some. So far I have only seen them in light blue, pink and yellow. I am not above owning pink weights, but I refuse to own yellow ones! I am giving kettlebells a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment