Thursday, January 13, 2011

...T-Mobile

T-Mobile. I love these guys, I have had them since I got my 1st cell phone as a freshman in high school. Recently however something has been going on with the picture messaging, MMS. I can receive pictures, but they are small and compressed and they are blurry. I need this fixed ASAP. At first I thought it was just my phone, but apparently others have had this problem dating back to December of last year, about a month. I just got this problem 3 days ago and I need it to be over with. No one at T-Mobile seems to know what we are talking about nor do they care about fixing it. I do not think I should pay my bill, witch is coming up soon, especially since 1/3 of the text I send are picture messages, no sexting either. Does anyone know what the problem is? During Thanksgiving I explored the option of switching from T-Mobile to Sprint, a company I once laughed at. Why? They have better monthly plans at a lower price. T-Mobile is still cheaper than AT&T and Verizon, and they are the 8th largest mobile phone company in the world, but that is starting to mean less and less to me. Eventually maybe I will switch to one of those off brands like Metro PCS or Cricket. T-Mobile is getting a Digit Down from me, but they do not care so blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment